We are inventors. We go past the expected and thrive in the unexpected. We hunt for the big idea; the one that catapults business, beats the competition and sets record-breaking ROI.
We are creators. The best ideas were never born within white-washed walls and cubicle farms, so we work in an open-concept space that is designed for collaboration, is filled with creativity, and encourages growth.
We are idea-ists. We believe that ideas are the ultimate currency; constantly questioning the norm and imagining the never-before-seen. At Telegraph, we don’t play the game, we re-invented it.
So the question is: Are you ready to join the team?
VP of Digital Acquisition⌵
We’re Telegraph, and we’re here to change the game. We don’t use templated strategies, mundane messaging or habitual platforms. We’re out to find that big idea; the one that catapults a client’s business, outperforms the competition and results in record-breaking ROI. We’re out to find that big idea and then own it.
Telegraph is seeking a creative and analytical VP of Digital Acquisition that lives and loves the cutting edge of growth marketing, while keeping the client’s brand front-of-mind. This person will be responsible for scaling current channels and generating new opportunities to grow our client’s business through an omni-channel approach. We need a highly strategic thinker who is also confident in executing on unique campaigns focused on driving results.
- Lead digital marketing operations along-side an executive leadership team
- Develop and optimize best-practice SOPs for omnichannel digital marketing campaign delivery, reporting and optimization with support from Director of Digital Strategy
- Serve as lead digital strategist on assigned accounts to develop comprehensive digital and social strategies for new and prospective clients, including detailed analyses of past campaigns, audience research, and best practice recommendations
- Create and facilitate digital trainings for colleagues throughout the agency
- Accurately forecast the scope of work for digital and social campaigns for clients and budget accordingly to ensure projects remain profitable
- Work with dev team to set up integrations across platforms ensuring seamless workflow
- Coach and mentor team to achieve performance goals aligned with company goals
- Seek to understand the direction of the agency. Serve as a role model for delivering the company’s messages and supporting its vision
- 5-7 years of experience in a strategic digital marketing role is required. Previous experience in a supervisory role is preferred
- Experience delivering go-to-market strategies while managing seven figure campaigns and delivering on CPA goals
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial spirit, independent drive and a strong vision to lead and grow the digital strategy team
- Drive to become a leader, mentor and colleague in which the team enjoys collaborating with
- Ability to think strategically and lead client marketing efforts with creativity and expertise is required
- A working knowledge of paid media campaigns, CRM and email marketing is strongly preferred
- Certifications such as Google AdWords Fundamentals Certification, Google Analytics/Search/Display, or Facebook are strongly preferred
- Experience with third party media buying platforms such as Adroll, Feathr, Doubleclick preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Agency, event, or association marketing experience is preferred
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Senior Art Director/Designer⌵
The best ideas were never born within white-washed walls and cubicle farms. At Telegraph, we work in an open-concept space that is designed for collaboration, is filled with creativity, and encourages growth. This entrepreneurial mentality has always been the key to our success.
Telegraph is seeking an experienced Senior Art Director with illustration skills to help generate forward-thinking creative solutions for print and digital media. We are looking for someone who has in-depth knowledge of graphic design, typography and layout techniques; someone who can produce design solutions from concept to finish that not only stand out, but also drive tangible results for our clients.
An inventor at heart, this individual will want to explore and grow beyond the job description, always looking for new ways to bring concepts to life in motion graphics, animation and photography. Apart from creating award-winning work, the ideal candidate will inspire junior designers and help shape their skills and design sensibilities.
- Understand client challenges and needs
- Concept innovative design solutions for digital and print
- Collaborate with other creatives
- Execute all creative stages from concept to final product
- Present and defend design concepts and executions to peers and stakeholders
- Have a deep understanding of print and digital design
- Keep up and be knowledgeable about the latest design trends and tools
- Have experience with brand design and brand communication
- Understand key UI/UX concepts and work collaboratively to conceptualize original, clean, responsive mobile-first designs
- Implement industry best practices and standards
- Incorporate direction and feedback from multiple partners and stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders to generate solutions that solve an organization’s business needs
- 3-5 years of experience with a strong, focused portfolio with examples of design and art direction, original thought and execution
- Advance knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe XD)
- Illustration skills
- Please include portfolio link in application email
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Digital Marketing Strategist⌵
There’s a different mindset at Telegraph; it’s what sets us apart. We are inventors and creators, for ourselves and for our clients. We believe that ideas (big and small) are the ultimate currency.
At Telegraph, you will not only have the opportunity to work with a smart and passionate team, but also flex your entrepreneurial muscles. We are changing the agency perception by focusing on business solutions, rather than advertising solutions.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist who is comfortable using data across multiple platforms in order to optimize the online customer journey. This person is a problem solver at heart, someone who can dig through data and find solutions – and possess the confidence to present them. This person should thrive on creative strategy, setting up ROI positive campaigns and watching them come into fruition. Someone who never settles and always strives to create better than last time.
- Lead the implementation, optimization and provide expert support for client campaigns
- Lead key channel-level functions including research, audits, ad development, training, optimization and more in Facebook, LinkedIn, Google AdWords, display and emerging media channels
- Ability to comprehend client marketing strategies and translate them into solid results to drive media recommendations; collaborate with our team to define project objectives, set key performance metrics, and establish project approach
- Planning, executing, optimizing and reporting of digital media campaigns
- Launch advertising campaigns across multiple channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Google and Bing
- Creation of saved and custom audiences and management of Shopify integrations
- A/B test custom audiences, placements and creative to improve CPA
- Implementing analytics tracking for conversion-focused digital campaigns
- Extract and analyze performance data and optimize campaigns to reach goals
- Compiling data across several social media platforms and create monthly reports, including analysis for insights and optimizations for future campaigns
- Analyze reports, think creatively and dream up innovative strategies to help inform optimizations and performance to better understanding of the audiences and environments that perform the best
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps and opportunities in the marketplace
- Keep abreast of emerging behaviors, technologies, and companies that are changing our client’s businesses
- Lead the presentation of campaign results and actions taken to successfully manage campaigns; proactively recommend changes to plans to continuously improve results
- Has an in-depth understanding for all media types – traditional, non-traditional, online, offline, their strengths and weaknesses and how they work together to achieve different objectives
- Support other Digital Strategists and Account Services teams as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field
- 3+ years of experience managing Facebook and Google advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of 3rd party tracking and serving technology (like Google Analytics and Shopify)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Have strong organizational and communications skills to be able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint/Keynote and Google products (Gmail, Docs)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A proactive self-starter – problem solver – team player – go getter
- Experience with media tools such as Strata, Nielson, Simmons, MRI, ComScore, SQAD and Telmar are a plus
- Experience in web development is a plus
Oops! We could not locate your form.