We are inventors. We go past the expected and thrive in the unexpected. We hunt for the big idea; the one that catapults business, beats the competition and sets record-breaking ROI.
We are creators. The best ideas were never born within white-washed walls and cubicle farms, so we work in an open-concept space that is designed for collaboration, is filled with creativity, and encourages growth.
We are idea-ists. We believe that ideas are the ultimate currency; constantly questioning the norm and imagining the never-before-seen. At Telegraph, we don’t play the game, we re-invented it.
So the question is: Are you ready to join the team?
At Telegraph, we don’t work in siloed departments, but rather highly collaborative teams. Everyone is accountable for creating award-winning, nationally-recognized work that builds and drives our clients’ business.
Telegraph is seeking an experienced Project Manager who can oversee and direct multiple projects at a time, ensuring these projects meet or exceed internal & client expectations and are delivered on-time and on-budget. Impeccable communication and organizational abilities are a prerequisite for consideration.
- Lead day-to-day management of digitally-based projects in collaboration with Sales & Account teams and with direct engagement with the Client, Creative and Development teams
- Responsible for helping to prioritize projects and deliverables; keeper of the creative team’s schedules and owner of resourcing and workflow management
- Fuel inter-department relationships and liaison between account leadership, creative and other functions
- Develop project critical paths and timelines
- Manage budgets, completing projects within estimated hours and costs
- Manage/work with vendors/third party relationships as necessary (i.e. hosting, stock photo services, and collateral production)
- Maintain and update necessary reporting
- Uphold quality control practices and consistently mitigate risk
- Become an internal systems expert and keeper of process
- Contribute to ongoing process refinements and ways of working
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, business or related field
- 3-5 years of marketing or advertising experience, agency experience preferred
- 2-4 years experience in project management, coordinating or related field
- Strong background in digital media including custom website page development, native advertising, digital display ads, search, email, and social media
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage time, adhere to strict timelines, multitask and work well under pressure
- Detail orientation and ability to ensure that projects are developed in line with client’s brand style and guidelines
- Proactive nature in the seeking of work/responsibility
- Exhibits strong listening skills and the ability to tactfully communicate position on relevant issues to reach team consensus
- Dependability in execution of work and as member of assigned team
- Enthusiastic, solution-oriented attitude in accepting work/new challenges
- Effective interpersonal skills working well across functions
- Conscientious work ethic