Picture This: You. Working Here.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Office Manager / Executive Assistant to join our growing team of creatives!
As our Office Manager, you will serve as an Executive Assistant and Office Bookkeeper. This person will be the face of our company, so the right candidate must possess a friendly demeanor and must be able to effectively communicate with office visitors or callers.
In this role, you will carry out all administrative duties and act as the primary agency support personnel. This person will keep our agency fully stocked with office supplies and will work in conjunction with Telegraph’s CEO to keep our office running smoothly.
The Office Manager will also ensure all agency record-keeping procedures are followed and files are maintained in a well-organized fashion. This person will be responsible for scheduling meetings with clients, day-to-day vendor management, and other administrative tasks as needed.
Lastly, the Office Manager will serve as an Executive Assistant to Telegraph’s CEO. This person will have the opportunity to work in a challenging and rewarding environment where hard work and quick thinking is rewarded.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 Years of Quickbooks Online experience.
- Familiarity with Mac, Google Drive, and Excel.
- Bookkeeping experience including accounts payable and receivables.
- Administrative/HR Background within a services related company.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills, and attention to detail is a must.
- Covers reception desk at all times except when out of the office or on break. Arranges with another designated member of staff for desk/phones to be covered when absent.
- Answers all phone calls in a friendly but professional manner, and forwards all calls to the appropriate staff members promptly and smoothly.
- Greets all visitors to agency promptly and in a welcoming manner, and acts as hostess until appropriate personnel is notified of visitor arrival.
- Ensures maintenance of clean, healthy office environment, and maintains an attractive office appearance for visitors and clients.
- Manages Telegraph vendor relationships on a day-to-day basis.
- Manages Telegraph bookkeeping, including accounts payable and receivables.
- Issue invoices to Telegraph customers.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence on request, including processing letters, labels, and envelopes.
- Communicates regularly with Telegraph’s CEO and Project Managers to ensure that office needs are met.
- Opens and sorts mail; delivers all communications to appropriate personnel.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies/forms in proper order and quantity and re-orders as required.
- Makes administrative purchases, staying within budget plans.
- Negotiates service maintenance agreements with selected providers to achieve the best service at the best price in conjunction with Telegraph’s CEO.
- Authorizes service calls for repair and maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copiers, fax machines, printers, postage metering equipment, etc.
- Makes sure coffee/hot water/beverages are available at all times, but especially on days when visitors are expected.
- 12 vacation approved days (per year)
- Paid holidays
- Health Insurance (50%) with Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Competitive Compensation
- Unlimited Coffee
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Gym Membership
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to:
LW@TELEGRAPHCREATIVE.COM and AK@TELEGRAPHCREATIVE.COM