SOCIAL MEDIA / COMMUNITY MANAGER INTERNSHIP
Telegraph is seeking a fun, creative and digitally-savvy intern to work directly with our digital strategy team. As the Social Media Intern, you will gain hands-on experience with social media marketing campaigns for a wide range of businesses and brands. Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, able to think outside the box, and have excellent written communication skills.
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with management and scheduling of social posts across all platforms
- Developing and executing creative social media campaigns
- Writing and editing social media messaging and other forms of digital content
- Daily monitoring and engaging on clients’ social media channels
- Identifying industry-related topics and trends
- Analyzing social media insights and explain findings to clients
- Craft blog content and newsletters
What we require:
- Interest in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field
- Top-notch writing skills
- Familiarity with social media for business, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Organized, detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Available to work a minimum of 15 hours a week
** This is a part-time internship and we require that you bring your own computer for projects and work-related tasks. Please note this internship is unpaid.
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and a few writing
samples to Rebecca Terrell at firstname.lastname@example.org.